From sports medicine to total joint replacement, Mercy and the physicians of Steindler Orthopedic Clinic offer a complete range of orthopedic services for people of all ages. These services include:
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery, including total joint replacement, sports medicine, shoulder surgery, spine surgery, hand surgery, and fracture repair
- Arthroscopic surgery of the knee, shoulder, wrist, and elbow
- Emergency trauma care
- Pain management
- Rehabilitation services-including physical and occupational therapy-provided by Progressive Rehabilitation Associates, LLC
- 16-bed skilled nursing facility for recovery
- Patient and family education
If you would like a nurse to help you make an appointment with a Mercy doctor, call Mercy On Call at 358-2767 or 800-358-2767, or visit www.findamercydoctor.com.
For more information about orthopedics visit Mercy's Health Library
Sign up for Mercy's My Health e-newsletter and choose from topics that interest you.